I promised myself I was gonna try to blog everyday between now and the end of March. Even if it is about the little stuff.
1) Today is leap day. Hurray! I guess. I missed National Pancake Day yesterday and I’m not over it yet. Lucky for me my husband is willing to take me out for pancakes this evening. Even if what I need is a chicken salad. But I had one of those for lunch, so I guess it evens out.
2) I signed up on Art House Co-op for a free project. I like free. It is an art swap, so the artist is supposed to create something just 4X6 and mail it in with a stamped return envelope and they will mail you back something someone else created. Sounds good. We’ll see what I’ll do and see…. what I get.
3) High School Reunion News: I received yet another email asking for a yes/no on attendance in June. I was proud of myself for giving a straight answer, which was NO. I got a reply hoping I’d change my mind. I don’t think so.
4) I’m also proud of myself for riding our stationary bike. 15 minutes today! Whoo! Hoo! Doesn’t sound like a lot does it? But it was a big deal to me. I’m going to keep at it. Maybe the more I ride, the better I’ll walk.
5) I’ll also state for the record that I cleaned out our kitchen cabinet today and threw a bunch of expired food away. And I discovered we have 13 cans of soup, 6 instant lunches and 5 packs of ramen noodles. I’m so proud.
6) I might get wild tomorrow and attack the kitchen counters.
I love the first day of the month.